Stepping Out is an action-oriented resource for you to facilitate and experience with people in your congregation. It is made up of four Modules that build upon each other. Each Module is grounded in the practice of Dwelling in the Word and includes simple rhythms and activities for forming a people on mission. Invite participants to try some simple, yet transformational actions in their everyday lives and share these together as you form disciples for Jesus.
This is Module 1: Becoming a people of relationship rather than outcomes. When you purchase Module 1 you receive the following
1. Starting Well Guide with all the information you need to prepare well
2. Leader’s Guide with all the information you need to lead 5 gatherings
3. Participant handouts for each gathering
4. Dwelling in the Word Together Guide
5. Additional audio/visual links and resources to support your gatherings (virtually or in person)
6. Bonus: Dwelling in the Word Together booklet
Upon purchase you will receive a zip file with the core resources (#1-4 above) and a link and password to access the Module 1 Resource Page which includes the core resources and additional bonus materials (#1-6 above).
*If you are purchasing for a group of pastors and would like to discuss bulk pricing, please contact us.