A primer on leading in a space we’ve never been before
Our training did not equip us for the current moment. To understand how to lead in this space, we must dig into how God’s story for the world works itself out in times of huge disruption. Join facilitators Alan Roxburgh and Cam Roxburgh for the four-session intensive and explore the skills you need to lead in this new space.
What You Will Do
In the Leaders Table you will participate in a community of leaders grounding themselves in God’s story and begin to discover concrete steps you can take in your context. You will:
- Participate in 4 x 90 minute interactive gatherings with experienced facilitators and other leaders.
- Receive resources to increase your understanding of the leadership implications of the key questions.
The Key Questions
The key questions you will explore in the Leaders Table are:
- What is this new space where we find ourselves and how did we get here?
- How does the Bible guide us when we find ourselves in spaces we’ve never been before?
- What are the skills and practices for leaders in this new space?
- How can you begin to step into these skills and practices in your context?
What You Will Come Away With
- Come away with a deeper understanding of the key leadership questions and how to engage them.
- Be equipped with resources to help you lead in your context.
- Receive insight and an imagination from gatherings with facilitators and participants.
New dates are coming for 2023. If you have a group you would like to host, please contact us for more details.
There are no reviews yet.