The MBiN Workbook is a guide to re-engaging and re-entering our local neighborhoods and communities as the shapers of God’s new world. It is designed to present the frameworks, skills and hands-on-work needed to reengage one’s own community in a step by step action learning guide.
It includes meeting guides, resources, exercises and the following action learning process:
- Why Moving Back into the Neighborhood?
- Action Steps
- Reading your Neighborhood
- The Gospel and your Neighborhood
- Mapping your Neighborhood
- Attending to Stories
- Communication & Next Steps